Dead Frog Brewery is spreading holiday cheer this season by donating a portion of the proceeds from its limited edition Christmas Beeracle to BC Children’s Hospital. The Christmas Beeracle is a limited edition holiday brew that is available in B.C. and Alberta in single 650 ml bottles.
“Social Responsibility and family are a big part of who we are here at Dead Frog and the holidays are the perfect time to give back,” says Dead Frog President Derrick Smith.
“The Christmas Beeracle is one of our most successful products and it’s in the spirit of the product and our company to use it as a platform to do some good for people.”
The Dead Frog Christmas Beeracle is a full flavoured amber ale with hints of cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger that was first released in 2010. Now in its second year of release Dead Frog Brewery wanted to make sure the success of the Christmas Beeracle benefited those in need.
Dead Frog Brewery is an award winning craft brewery located in Aldergrove. Dead Frog is available in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario. The Christmas Beeracle is available now in liquor stores across B.C. and Alberta.
BC Children’s Hospital provides expert care for the most seriously ill or injured children from across B.C. In addition to providing specialized pediatric services Children’s Hospital is the province’s leading teaching and research facility for child health.
* * * * *
An organizer of the Caroling! Caroling Now We Go! event, Liane Bisaillon reports that Aldergrove Christmas carollers collected two wagons full of food and $27.80 for the Aldergrove Food Bank on Saturday evening.
* * * * *
Scouts Canada Nicomekl Area groups have set dates, times and locations for the tree chipping events the Scouts will be holding by donation after Christmas.
• December 31, 2011 and January 1, 2012, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Safeway Parking Lot, 20871 Fraser Highway, Langley;
• December 31, 2011 and January 7, 2012, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Walnut Grove Secondary School Parking Lot, 8919 Walnut Grove Drive, Langley;
• January 2, 2012, 9:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Aldergrove Legion Parking Lot, 26607 Fraser Highway, Aldergrove;
• January 7, 2012, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Brookswood Secondary School Parking Lot, 20902-37A Avenue, Langley;
• January 7, 2012, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., IGA Parking Lot, 17710 – #10 Highway, Cloverdale.