Erik Simonson of Alder Grove Heritage Society is currently selling memorial bricks from the 1913 Aldergrove Elementary School building.
The bricks, which were hand-made in Langley, were used in construction of the chimney.
The school, which was actually the second school built in Aldergrove, was constructed in 1913, opened in 1914, closed in 2007 and demolished in 2015.
For a donation of $25 to the Heritage Society the public can purchase one of these bricks, on a first come basis as there is a limited supply.
The Heritage Society office is at 3190 – 271 Street and the phone number is 604-857-0555.