If you’re feeling weighed down by credit card debt, a student loan, an unfavourable mortgage or other personal loans, there can be a pathway out of that stress.
Now would be a good time to consider the option of consolidating your debt, says Lynda Lim, Financial Service Officer with Aldergrove Credit Union’s Murrayville Community Branch. “With our memberSHARE Loan, you can confidently manage your debt and plan for a better financial future.”
Consolidating can bring you a better interest rate
A consolidation loan can reduce stress and change your financial picture. Having one manageable monthly payment at a lower interest rate can afford you the ability to budget and save for other important areas of your life, adds Financial Service Officer Anne Pattengale.
The professional and experienced staff at your nearest Aldergrove Credit Union branch can give you more details on available options and help you find a package that fits your budget and lifestyle.
There are benefits to being a member
If you’re in the market for a new car, perhaps renovating your home or looking to better manage your finances, the memberSHARE loan can provide you with some great opportunities:
- Instant cash bonus Just for signing up, you’ll receive $100 to use however you’d like.
- Free chequing for a year A free chequing account can help you save even more money.
- No-fee credit card Having a Collabria Mastercard in your wallet can come in handy. Having one without a monthly fee for a year? Even better.
- Go fixed or variable Having your choice of fixed or variable interest rates gives you flexibility and can save you money down the road, not to mention allowing your loan to match your comfort level.
- Wave goodbye to other fees When you choose to take out a memberSHARE loan, your application fee is waived.
Loyalty program rewards you
Another way consolidating your debt at Aldergrove Credit Union benefits you is through their memberSHARE Loyalty Program.
If you’re a member with a mortgage, line of credit and/or a loan, you can receive a rebate on interest paid during the previous calendar year. If you have those products and others, such as a Mastercard, chequing/savings accounts, payroll depositing or financial investments, you’ll also receive a product bundling cash reward of up to $200.