The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) advises travellers that northbound traffic patterns at the Aldergrove border crossing have changed to accommodate the redevelopment of the port of entry.
Border delays may increase as a result.
For travellers entering Canada, please be advised of the following changes to northbound traffic patterns:
• The number of processing lanes has been reduced from three to two.
• All northbound vehicles will be diverted to new temporary lanes on the west side of the current CBSA building.
• Commercial trucks and motorhomes are advised to proceed to lane 1 located closest to the CBSA building.
Travellers may choose to use the Abbotsford-Huntingdon, Pacific Highway, and Douglas (Peace Arch) ports of entry as alternatives for entering Canada.
Check Canada-bound border wait times before you return, on the CBSA website or twitter for hourly border wait time updates at:
• Douglas (Peace Arch) @CBSA_DPA
• Pacific Highway (Truck Crossing) @CBSA_PCH
• Aldergrove (Lynden, Washington) @CBSA_ALD
• Abbotsford-Huntingdon (Sumas, Washington) @CBSA_HTD
• Boundary Bay (Point Roberts, Washington) @CBSA_BBY