Dairy farmer David Davis is seeking re-election to Langley Township council.
He is independent, transparent, and a strong advocate for saving farmland, and says his voting record shows it.
He is a fourth-generation dairy farmer and along with his wife, five children, and father still farm the same land his great-grandfather first farmed in the Township of Langley over 130 years ago.
“I am running for Township council to ensure Langley remains a wonderful place to live, work, and raise your family,” he says.
Issues he plans to work on if elected are:
-Well-managed growth of our communities, with an emphasis on consultation and communication with Langley residents;
– A transportation plan that will meet the needs of our municipality now and into the future, which includes properly planned roads and parking;
– Sound and careful management of our tax dollars;
– Solving public safety issues;
– The long awaited pool for the citizens of Aldergrove; and
– The preservation of farmland.
“I will continue to talk to the people of Langley. I will continue to listen to the people of Langley. I will continue to represent the people of Langley,” he says.
For more information, feel free to contact him at home, 604-888-1402; email him at email@example.com or visit his website at https://www.david-davis.ca.