Whoever broke into a vehicle parked inside a residential garage in the Walnut Grove area on Friday (Oct. 7) made off with a fortune in makeup.
Langley RCMP said the professional make-up artist equipment was worth more than $30,000.
The following items were taken:
• A black “ZUCA” case with wheels and handle about five feet square.
• A tool box size black metal with silver trim “MAC” make up case that folds out.
• About 200 applicator brushes, some made of squirrel and rabbit hair.
• Profession hair styling tools.
• A black leather zip-up address book.
• Brushed-steel style water bottle.
• Reusable plastic bag containing make-up items.
If you are able to assist with this investigation, please call Langley RCMP at 604-532-3200.
To remain anonymous, please call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).